Instructions: The basic idea is to save this course as another course. To do this we will backup this course as the team page we want to create. You may want to copy/paste the following instructions
Once the new team is restored, you will need to Create a calendar on Google, and Get it's iCal's URL,
- Log into google, go to calendar
- Click on the Gear icon (upper-right), then Settings, then Calendars, then scroll to the bottom and click Create new calendar
- Use the standard naming system for sports, i.e. JV Girls Lacrosse
- Check both "Share this calendar with others" and "Make this calendar public"
- Give Jason, Ivana, and Paul "Make changes AND manage sharing" privledges
- Click "Create calendar"
- Go back to the gear, Settings, Calendars, and find your new calendar in the list and click on it
- Scroll down to the part that says "Calendar Address" and click the green ICAL button and copy the URL into Notepad or Word
Finally, in the new team page, you will need to make the following edits: